Educational program "Physical Education and Sport"
Field of Study
017 Physical Education and Sport
Physical Education and Sport
Subjects of Centralized Entrance Exam 2020
- Ukrainian Language and Literature
- Creativity copmpetition
- Full-time: 7850 UAH per semester
- Distance: 7000 UAH per semester
Short Description of the Program
The purpose of the educational program is to prepare specialists capable of solving complex specialized tasks and practical problems, characterized by complexity and uncertainty of conditions, during professional activities in the field of physical education and sport or in tin the educational process.
Subjects and activities: physical education and sport.
The program specialises in the formation and improving in future specialists of professional competence in physical education and sport, capable of carrying out educational and physical education and health improvement activities among various population groups at a high professional level.
- The high level of practical training of specialists is ensured by the developed international cooperation in scientific and educational fields, the availability of specialized laboratories and sports bases.
- The educational programme is professionally oriented towards the theory and practice of physical culture and sport.
- Creates the ability to develop a person’s physical education, train and accompany athletes in competitions, to organize motor activity of various population groups, to organize physical education, sports rehabilitation and adaptive sports activities for persons in need, educate and socialize individuals in the field of physical education and sport, using various pedagogical methods and techniques.
- The scientific and pedagogical staff, providing the educational programme on qualifications, corresponds to the profile and direction of the disciplines with the necessary teaching experience and practical experience. Professionals with research / management / innovation and / or professional experience are involved in the educational process.
- Material and technical means make it possible to fully ensure the educational process throughout the entire training cycle of the educational program. The condition of the premises and sports grounds is attested by sanitary and technical passports and is in accordance with the existing regulations.
- The programme is fully supported by scientific and methodological kits on all educational components (subjects, practices) which are represented in the modular environment of the university educational process.
Possibilities for studying and training abroad
International internship programs in Poland, USA, international academic mobility programs.
Main disciplines of professional training
Introduction to Specialty and Methodology of Physical Education, Pedagogy, Psychology, Theory and Methodology of Teaching Athletics, Theory and Methodology of Teaching Football, Theory and Methodology of Teaching Gymnastics, Theory and Methodology of Teaching Swimming, Theory and Methodology of Teaching Sports Games, Theory and Methodology of Teaching Athleticism, Basic Sports Management and Marketing, Sports Metrology, Types of Recreational Motor Activity, Massage General and Sports, Modern Fitness Technology, Aerobic and Power Oriented Fitness Programs, General Theory of Athletes Training, Psychology of Sports and Healthy Lifestyle, Basics of Recreational and Health Tourism.
Positions that graduates can hold
Graduates from the educational professional program may work in public, public and private sports clubs, sports complexes and sports camps, Training centres, specialized children’s and young people’s schools and educational institutions, to perform the professional work referred to in DC 003: 2010 and to hold the corresponding post:
- 3475 - Sports coach (Federation, national team or club team, sports school, etc.);
- 3475 – Coach-teacher in a sport (sports school, sections);
- 3475 - Instructor-methodologist of sports school;
- 3475 - Aerobics instructor;
- 3475 - Instructor-methodologist of the gym;
- 3475 - Fitness trainer;
- 3414 - Specialist providing leisure activities;
- 3414 - Instructor of health and sports tourism (by type of tourism);
- 3475 - Instructor of combat and physical training;
- 3475 - Instructor-methodologist in physical education and sport;
- 3475 - Instructor-methodologist in industrial gymnastics.
Children's and Youth Sports School №1 Poltava, Children's and Youth Sports School № 2 Poltava, Myrhorod Children's and Youth Sports School, Children's and Youth Sports School "Olympic Hopes", Children's and Youth Sports School "Youth", Children's and Youth Sports School "Avangard", Zinkiv Children's and Youth Sports School, Reshetylivka Children's and Youth Sports School, fitness club “Totall Sport”, fitness club “Vitamin”, fitness club “Olympus”.
For further information contact the Admissions Office:
Or in messengers: