Educational Program “Fine Arts, Decorative Arts, Restoration”
Field of Study
02 Culture and Art
023 Fine Arts, Decorative Arts, Restoration
Fine Arts, Decorative Arts, Restoration
Subjects of Centralized Entrance Exam 2020
- Ukrainian Language
- History of Ukraine
- Creativity competition
- Full-time: 16000 UAH per semester
Short Description of the Program
Art ceramics is an industry of art that is successfully developing throughout the modern world. The Internet is full of offers for ceramists: workshops, internships, symposia, festivals, exhibitions. Increasingly, ceramic works are desirable in the space of modern museums, collectors and galleries. None of the modern home or office decor is possible without exquisite and eternal ceramics! And this is understandable, because none of the material gives such opportunities for shaping as ceramics! It is not surprising that exactly from Clay the creator made the FIRST PERSON in the myths of different cultures and religions of the world.
Modern ceramics is a modern material of unlimited possibilities: from dental fillings to bulletproof vests or rockets. And monumental, park, landscape, "fire" ceramics, various installations and just a pot - this is a new word of modern high art! And learning using the technical capabilities of the university (Siemens laboratory, 3D visualization) opens up almost indefinite modern opportunities for artists!
So, if you want to be successful and famous, visualize your dreams and ideas in ceramic forms, if it is important for you to penetrate into the essence of different cultures - then studying at the National University “Yuri Kondratyuk Poltava Polytechnic” is just for you!
- The only one among Poltava Institutions of Higher Education that provides an opportunity to study at the specialty 023 - Fine Arts, Decorative Arts, Restoration.
- Opportunity to study and train abroad (Turkey, Moldova, Poland, Georgia, LithUAHia, Belgium, China and other countries).
- Internships in leading art museums in the region and Ukraine.
- Communication with prominent artists, experts, gallery owners and critics.
- Оpportunity to obtain a "dual degree" at the world's leading universities.
- Opportunity to exhibit your creative works at art exhibitions in Ukraine and abroad.
- Leading artists from Ukraine and FOREIGN SPECIALISTS from Poland, Moldova, Georgia, the USA, Belgium, China and other countries are involved in the educational process.
- If desired, there is an opportunity to study a foreign language in depth and get a second higher education in parallel.
- There is an opportunity to undergo MILITARY TRAINING and to receive the first officer rank while studying.
- Provided places in the dormitory for all out-of-town students.
- Possibility of EXIT DEFENSES for Bachelor's and Master's works on the basis of museums and other institutions, which allows you to get a job in one of these structures.
- The educational process is provided by a highly qualified teaching staff, which guarantees receiving modern vocational education and high competitiveness of future professionals.
Possibilities for studying and training abroad
(international programs, “dual degree” programs, summer schools, internship programs).
Academic Exchange Programs Erasmus+ (Hacettepe University, Turkey);
Summer schools and practices: at the Bialystok University of Technology (Bialystok, Poland);
Azerbaijan Architecture and Construction University (Baku, Azerbaijan);
A. Kutaladze Tbilisi State Academy of Arts (Tbilisi, Georgia);
Ion Creanga State Pedagogical Institute in Chisinau (Chisinau, Moldova).
Main disciplines of professional training
Art Ceramics, Composition (Art Design), History of Art, Drawing, Technology of Ceramics, Painting, Methods of Teaching Art Disciplines.
Positions that graduates can hold
Artist of fine and decorative arts; Teacher of art disciplines.
Institute of Ceramology - Department of the Institute of Ethnology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine; National Museum-Reserve of Ukrainian Pottery in Opishne; LLC "Ceramic masses of Donbass".
ART Poltava Polytechnic (Ceramic Art)
For further information contact the Admissions Office:
Or in messengers: