Educational Program “Construction and Civil engineering”
Field of Study
19 Architecture and Construction
192 Construction and Civil engineering
Construction and Civil engineering
Subjects of Centralized Entrance Exam 2021
- Ukrainian Language
- Foreign language
- Full-time: 8350 UAH per semester
- Distance: 7000 UAH per semester
- External: 5500 UAH per semester
Short Description of the Program
Educational Program “Construction and Civil engineering” is aimed to provide education in the field of construction and civil engineering, focused on organizing events to ensure the implementation of such processes as projection, creation, exploitation, saving and reconstruction of building objects and systems. Our educational program is also aimed at training students to such level, giving them an opportunity to obtain higher qualification levels and scientific degrees.
- High level of professional training, which is traditionally provided in our University;
- An opportunity of further successful professional and scientific carrier in corresponding specializations such as industrial and civil engineering; urban construction and household; automobile roads, streets and settlement roads; technologies of building constructions, products and materials; building constructions and edifices exploitation, repair and strengthening; agricultural construction; gas and oil production facilities design and construction; heat and gas supply and ventilation; water supply and drainage; water resources rational use;
- Experimenting and trying the theory on practice in our powerful laboratory for testing building materials, products and constructions;
- Perspectives for our students: wide choice of vacancies on labour market in building field;
- An opportunity to study in English;
- An opportunity to obtain dual diploma;
Possibilities for studying and training abroad
You can take part in the program of “Dual diploma” in Bialystok University of Technology in Poland
Main disciplines of professional training
BIM-technologies in design of buildings and edifices; integrated systems for calculation and construction of buildings and edifices; new technologies, materials and constructions in building field; building materials and components science; computer technologies in construction; project design and estimating; engineering geodesy; engineering geology and soil mechanics; metrology and standardization in construction; architecture of buildings and edifices; building constructions (metal, reinforced concrete, wooden, stone, composite reinforced concrete); technology and organization of construction process; electrical engineering in construction; design of roads; airfield design; urban planning and transportation; garden, parks and landscape design; urban beatification; technical mechanics of liquids and gases; water supply and drainage; ecology in construction.
Except obligatory subjects, you can also choose 5 additional blocks in amount of 60 credits: industrial and civil engineering; urban construction and household; automobile roads, streets and settlement’s roads; technologies of building constructions, products and materials; water supply and drainage.
Positions that graduates can hold
Civil engineer, design engineer, foremaster, foreman, planning engineer, laboratory technician; Cost consultant, estimator; Instructor of operational, production-technical and organizational issues;
Ukraine Institutions of Higher Education which provide education for specialists of 192 “Construction and Civil engineering”; Bialystok University of Technology in Poland; Technische Hochschule Lübeck - University of Applied Sciences (Lubeck, Germany).
36011, m. Poltava, Pershotravnevyj Ave. 24.
University Admissions office web page link: https://nupp.edu.ua/page/vstup.html
Link on website of Educational and Scientific Institute of Architecture and Construction
For further information contact the Admissions Office:
Or in messengers: