The purpose of the conference is to discuss topical issues of present-day documentation science, information activity and social communications, to define the main achievements of domestic documentation science and outline the directions of document and informational communication system study, and to examine socio-communicative aspects of state’s and society’s information space safety.
The following aspects are to be discussed:
- Documentation science and information activity in the system of modern scientific researches.
- Linguistic grounds of documentation science and information activity and the problems of translation.
- Information technologies and systems in the field of documentation science.
- Library, archive and museum spheres in the context of information society development.
- Document and informational resources in social communications system.
- Information and communication technology in the context of national safety protection under hybrid warfare conditions.
Forms of participation: personal, distant via Skype and by correspondence.
Сonference reports materials will be published in a collection of research papers before the conference.
Organizing Committee Contacts
Poltava National Technical Yuri Kondratyuk University
36011, Pershotravnevyj Ave. 24, room 214-П, Poltava
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org