The Association of Legal Clinics of Ukraine is selecting 5 pilot institutions of higher education to assess corruption risks and develop anti-corruption programs within the framework of the project " Anti-Corruption Compliance in Universities: Foreign Experience and National Practice ", which is implemented with the support of USAID "Supporting leading organizations in combating corruption in Ukraine" "VzaiemoDiia".
In the selected higher education institutions, the project team will:
- develop a corruption risk assessment plan;
- conduct training and coordination of university employees on analysis of the organization's environment and assessment of corruption risks;
- conduct a series of consultations with students and the university administration during the assessment of corruption risks and the development of the university's anti-corruption program;
- develop the anti-corruption program of the higher education institution based on the results of the corruption risks assessment.
- functioning LC or LC that is being created;
- designated authorized person for the prevention and detection of corruption (anti-corruption authorized commissioner);
- confirmation of support from the administration of the higher education institution for the analysis of corruption risks and the implementation of the developed Anti-corruption program;
- confirmation of support from the anti-corruption commissioner of interest to take an active part in the implementation of the project.
- resource base for the introduction of hybrid teaching methods (online-offline) – experience in using online (distance) learning platforms, flexible and blended forms of student learning, experience in the university's use of such platforms as Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.;
- the authorized person for the prevention and detection of corruption is defined as a full-time position.
Additional criteria for assessing the ability of the legal clinic to contribute to the implementation of the project:
- LC is a structural subdivision of an educational institution, at least 1 full-time unit;
- experience of the Legal Clinic in participating in Association of Legal Clinics of Ukraine (ALCU) events (consulting competitions, Street Law Festival, conferences, etc.);
- experience in teaching the disciplines of legal clinical practice.
To participate in the selection, one must submit:
- A letter from the head of the university about the desire to participate in the project and support the implementation of project activities.
- A letter of support from the anti-corruption commissioner about the interest to take an active part in the implementation of the project.
- Description of the anti-corruption work of the institution of higher education (up to 2 pages or 5000 characters) and approved versions of anti-corruption policies (Anti-corruption program, other internal policies).
Pay attention! Higher education institutions participating in the 2021-2022 project "Anti-Corruption Compliance in Universities: From Identifying Risks to Overcoming Them" are not allowed to participate in the competition.
The selection of higher education institutions will take place taking into account the geographical principle in order to cover as much of the territory of Ukraine as possible, especially those regions with the largest number of displaced Ukrainians and those affected by the armed aggression of the russian federation against Ukraine.
Based on the results of the preliminary selection, remote interviews will be held with the management (at the level of rector or vice-rector) and anti-corruption commissioners of higher education institutions, the results of which will confirm or reject the participation of the educational institution in the project.
To participate in the selection, one must fill out the form.
Application deadline: until January 23, 2023, registration of documents ends at 18:00.
Note! Documents submitted after the specified deadline will not be considered.
Only proposals that fully meet the conditions are allowed to participate in the selection. Based on the results of the consideration of the submitted documents, 5 institutions of higher education will be selected and invited to participate in the project.
For additional information, contact the NGO "Association of Legal Clinics of Ukraine": firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Center of
National University “Yuri Kondratyuk Poltava Polytechnic”