Educational Program “Information Analytics and PR Activities”
Field of Study
02 Culture and Art
029 Information, Librarianship and Archiving
Information Analytics and PR Activities
Subjects of Centralized Entrance Exam 2020
- History of Ukraine
- Ukrainian Language and Literature
- Foreign Language or Mathematics ( or Geography for entrants only for the contracted training)
- Full-time: 8000 UAH per semester
Short Description of the Program
Training in the VTP (Vocational Training Program) ‘Information Analytics and PR-activities’ will help to master the fundamental knowledge of information-analytical activities, communication, psychology, marketing, web design, up-to-day media technologies in organizing effective public relations.
If you strive to become a specialist in information and media activities; navigate the organization of information and analytical providing of the state and business subjects of managing with the use of computer information systems; have the skill to plan and implement PR and advertising projects; be versed in modern technologies of image and communicative activity; produce and account documents professionally, control the access to them in document-information systems; organize and coordinate the work of traditional and electronic documentation systems –we will help you become an information analyst and PR-specialist.
In the process of occupational activities, specialists will be able to:
- implement and use modern communication technologies in social systems, multimedia, web design technologies as well as web marketing, be involved in the design and organizations of PR-campaigns;
- use communication technologies for effective converse and overcoming crisis communication situations on the basis of tolerance, dialogue and cooperation;
- apply modern methods and technologies of automated information processing, development and using of electronic information resources and services;
- generate information content on a given topic using the methods of information and analytical activities;
- place current information relating to your promotional, information and media product on accessible web and media platforms, exhibition areas in the process of PR-activities for the intention of effective strategic management.
Possibilities for studying and training abroad
Students majoring in Information, Library and Archival Services have the opportunity to participate in international educational science grant projects.
Main disciplines of professional training
Information and Analytical Activities; Theory and Practice of Pr-Technologies; Marketing of Information Products and Services; Legal Basis of Information-Analytical Activity; Pr-Technologies in Marketing Communications; Imagology; Branding in Strategic Communications;Media and Internet Advertising; Web Design; Data Protection; Electronic Workflows; Networking and Internet Technology; Application Software.
Positions that graduates can hold
Information analyst; Public relation and press specialist; PR-technologist; Speechwriter; copywriter; Advisor (expert) on socio-political issues (in political parties and other public organizations), etc.
They can work in PR-agencies; PR departments of any government and commercial institutions; Information Analytical Centers; press services of the enterprises, business companies, political parties, public organizations; print and electronic media; publishing houses and printing houses.
PE "Soft-Service"; ‘DTEK’ LLC; The State Historical and Cultural Preserve ‘The Poltava Battle Field’; State Archives of Poltava region; Shevchenkivska district council in Poltava; Public Utility Company ‘Poltavavodokanal’ of Poltava regional council; NGDU "Poltavanaftogaz"; JSC "Electric Motor"; PJSC "MyrhoroDCurort".
For further information contact the Admissions Office:
Or in messengers: