Educational Program “Computer Engineering”
Field of Study
12 Information Technology
123 Computer Engineering
Subjects of Centralized Entrance Exam 2021
- Ukrainian Language
- Physics or Foreign Language
- Full-time: 11100 UAH per semester
- Distance: 7000 UAH per semester
- External: 5500 UAH per semester
Short Description of the Program
The educational-professional program has an applied orientation. It emphasizes the formation of basic professional competencies in the field of information technology, computer systems and networks.
The theoretical content of the subject area is based on the basic concepts of principles, methods, software and hardware tools and technologies for the creation, use and maintenance of computer systems and networks of embedded and distributed computing.
The main focus of the educational program is aimed at providing general higher education in the field of information technology: technical (hardware) tools and system software for computer systems and networks.
The program is oriented towards the current and future development state of information technology and computer systems, the practical use of hardware and software in order to solve scientific and technical as well as applied tasks. The training level of professionals is ensured through international cooperation in scientific and educational fields and availability of specialized laboratories.
- Combination of competencies in the field of information technology;
- Integration of knowledge in promising areas of computer engineering, in particular, modern methods of analysis and synthesis of modern computer systems and networks in the field of hardware and software information processing and management systems;
- No less than 50 percent of educational program is aimed at learning general and professional knowledge;
- The amount of practical training for the entire studying period is no lees than 180 hours;
- Training of highly qualified professionals at a high methodological and professional level;
- Opportunity to continue education at the second (master's) level of higher education and acquire additional qualifications in the system of postgraduate education.
Possibilities for studying and training abroad
International programs: https://international.nupp.edu.ua/;
Main disciplines of professional training
Computer Logic; Computer Electronics; Computer Architecture; Computer Circuitry; System Programming; Design Technologies of Computer Systems; Computer Networks; Organization of Databases; Information Protection; Software Engineering; Administration of Local Computer Networks; Installation and Maintenance of Elements of Information Systems and Networks; Global Information Infrastructure; Digital Signal Processing; Applied Network Technologies; Special Programming Languages; Web-Programming.
Positions that graduates can hold
Software technician; System Administration Technician; IT professional; Digital artist (design); Software development and testing professional; Software development professional;
IT company “NIX Solutions”, Kharkiv https://www.nixsolutions.com/
IT company “Dijicode”, Poltava https://mydigicode.com/
“Beetroot Academy Poltava” https://beetroot.academy/locations/poltava/
University web-site link: http://itm.nupp.edu.ua/
Department web-page link: https://nupp.edu.ua/page/kafedra-kompyuternikh-ta-informatsiynikh-tekhnologiy-i-sistem.html
Contact the Admissions Office for more information
Or in messengers: