Educational Program “Road transport”
Field of Study
274 Road transport
Subjects of Centralized Entrance Exam 2020
- Ukrainian Language and Literature
- Physics or Foreign Language
- Full-time: 8350 UAH per semester
- Distance: 7000 UAH per semester
- External: 5500 UAH per semester
Short Description of the Program
The program is focused on the formation of applicants' ability to solve complex specialized problems and practical problems in the process of professional activity in the field of road transport. The purpose of the program is to train professionals with in-depth knowledge of the operation and maintenance of a wide range of road transport. Ability to perform theoretical and computational work, solving problems of applied mechanics – problems of dynamics, strength, stability, rational optimization, durability, reliability and safety of machines, structures, structures, installations, units, equipment, devices and their elements; application of information technologies, modern systems of computer Mathematics, science-intensive computer technologies, software systems of computer design, systems of computer-aided design, software systems of engineering analysis and computer engineering; project management, marketing; organization of work of design and production divisions engaged in development and design of new equipment and technologies.
- Students have the right to choose special disciplines in the amount of at least 25% of the total number of ECTS credits.
- Possibility to study modern designs of cars and their units on the basis of official dealer centers.
- Carrying out of laboratory and practical employments on the modern equipment of service centers of the enterprises-partners.
- The program provides for the study of advanced software products designed to perform design, research and other types of work.
- To provide students with practical skills, four internships (training, technological 1, technological 2, professional) are provided at partner companies.
- Possibility of official employment at partner companies, which is combined with training.
Possibilities for studying and training abroad
International programs: https://international.nupp.edu.ua/;
Double degree programs: https://international.nupp.edu.ua/page/programa-podvijnogo-diplomu.html
Main disciplines of professional training
Hydraulic, Hydro- and Pneumatic Actuator; Technology of Construction Materials and Materials Science; Machine Parts; Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Microcircuits; Fungibitity, Standardization and Technical Measurements; Introduction to the Profession; Traffic Rules And Safety; Cars; Car Engines; Technical Operation of Cars; Electronic and Electrical Region. Cars; Technological Equipment for Car Maintenance and Repair; Modeling of Technological Processes of Road Transport Enterprises; Fundamentals of Car Production and Repair Technology; Introduction to Technological Processes in Road Transport; Maintenance Supplies; Organization of Road Transport; Special Vehicles.
Positions that graduates can hold
3115 - Technical specialists - mechanics; 3118 - Draftsmen; 3119 - Other technical specialists in the field of physical sciences and technology; 3152 - Inspectors for traffic safety, labor protection and quality; 3340 - Other specialists in the field of education; 3415 - Technical and sales representatives; 3436 - Assistant managers; 3439 - Other specialized technicians; 3449 - Other state inspectors.
JSC «AvtoKrAZ» : http://www.autokraz.com.ua/
LLC Distribution company « Autoservice Alyance»: http://www.bmw.poltava.ua/
LLC Company « Star Line»: http://toyota.pl.ua/
JSC «Plant Ltava»: http://www.ltava.com.ua/
LLC « Company « Komplekt Auto»: http://peugeot-pl.com.ua/
OJSC «Poltava Turbo-mechanical Plant»: http://old.ptmz.com.ua/
JSC «Poltava mining and processing plant»: https://www.ferrexpo.com/
University web-site link: http://itm.nupp.edu.ua/
Department web-page link: https://nupp.edu.ua/page/kafedra-budivelnikh-mashin-ta-obladnannya.html
Contact the Admissions Office for more information
Or in messengers: