The main idea of the conference - determining characteristics of the management of tourism organizations in market conditions; development of practical recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the entities of the tourism industry.
Working languages: Ukrainian, English and Russian
- The current state and prospects of tourism industry.
- Management of recreational resources of the region, of the country, of the world. Modern approaches in training of students majouring "Tourism".
- Innovation, investment and information management system of modern tourism enterprise.
- Management of a tourist organization as a social and economic system. Personnel Management in the modern tourist organization.
- Management of risk protection, safety and competitiveness of the tourist enterprise. International Tourism Management.
- Marketing and branding of tourism destinations
For participation in the cnference you should till 15-th October 2019 send following documents to the e-mail of the conference:
- Application for participation in the conference;
- Abstracts of 2 pages;
- Copy of payment of the registration fee.
The materials that do not meet the above requirements, will not be accepted by the organizing committee for publication.
CALENDAR OF CONFERENCES
900 – 1100 – registration of participants;
1100 – 1110 – the opening of the conference;
1110 – 1200 – plenary session;
1200 – 1600 – breakout sessions;
1000 – 1200 – meeting sessions;
1200 – 1300 – lunch break;
1300 – 1400 – final plenary session;
REQUIREMENTS TO THE ABSTRACT
Materials should be sent as a file format .doc, .docx (Word for Windows), uncompressed email (one file, called the name of the first author: Ivanov_tezy, Ivanov_zayavka, Ivanov_chek) to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The text is printed on a sheet of A-5, single-spaced, font - Times New Roman, size - 11 (REFERENCES - pins - 9), margins - 2.0 cm on all sides. Figures should be grouped in a single graphic. Materials should be send by email only.
Sample of abstracts
UDC 330.4: 215.2 MV Smith, Ph.D.,
Poltava National Technical Yuri Kondratyuk University
PROBLEMS OF TOURISM IN UKRAINE
The main text
Venue: Poltava, avenue Pervomayskaya, 24,
Poltava National Technical Yuri Kondratuyk University.
We draw your attention to the possibility of publishing your materials in the Academic Bulletin "Economics and region" and in the collective monograph "Business Processes in Tourism".
Requirements for registration and publication of the article can be found at the link http://eir.nupp.edu.ua/en
Secretariat of the committee:
+38 (050) 5810376 - Chernysh Iryna;