The main directions of the conference
- Current problems and prospects for development of the financial market: world experience and Ukrainian realities
- Ensuring financial security in conditions of military aggression
- Current trends and directions of monetary market development
- Financial management of business entities: problems of theory and practice
- Problems of accounting and taxation of business entities
National University «Yuri Kondratyuk Poltava Polytechnic», Poltava, Pershotravnevyi Avenue, 24. Ukraine
Requirements for thesis
To send separate files to e-mail k52@ nupp.edu.ua up to November 15, 2023:
Application for participation in which you must specify:
surname, name, patronymic (in full), academic degree and academic rank, position and place of work, scientific field on which plan to publish the thesis;
postal and e-mail address, telephone number;
Thesis must be prepared according to the requirements: volume up to 2 pages, borders - 25 mm; font - Time New Roman, size - 12, line spacing - 1.0, style - Normal.
Official languages: English, Ukrainian.
Participant’s scientific work may be published in the scientific journal, which is a part of scientific-metric database Index Copernicus. General requirements of the journal are posted on the official web-site.