Educational program “Management”
Field of Study
07 Management and Administration
Subjects of Centralized Entrance Exam 2020
- Ukrainian Language and Literature
- Foreign language
- Full-time: 16500 UAH per year
- Distance: 12000 UAH per year
- External: 9500 UAH per year
Short Description of the Program
Manager is a unique profession, and the demand for new generation specialists in this specialism remains traditionally high, since their professionalism, responsibility, initiative, persistence and knowledge of new management methods and technologies are the key to the competitiveness and development of a modern enterprise. The modern Bachelor of management is able to solve practical problems and complex specialized tasks in the management field of organizations and their units.
The students’ preparation involves a fundamental study of the foundations of modern management; principles of management systems; methods and tools for implementation of management functions, tools of management decisions on the enterprises and organizations development of different economic activities and management forms; ensuring economic security; the formation of enterprise development strategies and etc.
A student can choose a list of subjects that ensure the implementation of their educational trajectory and future professional activities.
- Personalization of the learning process and application of practice-oriented learning technologies (interactive forms of learning, trainings, group discussions, solving situational problems, cases, etc);
- The possibility of creative and scientific development both at the domestic and international levels;
- Attracting entrepreneurs and partner employers who have reached a high level of their own business structures development to train competitive specialists;
- Participation in internship programs at enterprises in Ukraine and abroad, theoretical and practical training in international summer schools;
- Training under the “dual diploma” program in the specialism profile; participation in international grant projects;
- The possibility of training reserve officers.
Possibilities for studying and training abroad
Dual degree programs: Bialystok University of technology (Bialystok, Poland), University of Greenwich (London, UK), Santa Fe College (Gainesville, USA) etc.
Fulbright academic exchange program (Fulbright Research and Development Program) in Ukraine, (USA) etc.
- International credit mobility – short-term exchange programs: for training (3- 12 months) and practice (2 - 12 months) for Bachelors, masters, and postgraduates.
- Academic mobility for students, graduates, teachers and University employees for exchange studies, master’s degrees, practical training, teaching, professional development, internships, etc.
- Joint master’s programs (Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees) for training and teaching in the master’s program;
- Individual grants for students, graduates, teachers, and other employees.
Main disciplines of professional training
Organization Theory; Management; Self-Management; Administrative Management; Communication Management; Risk Management; Operational Management; Management Psychology; Innovation Management; Strategic Management; Personnel Management; Marketing; Law; Enterprise Planning; Logistics Basics; Investment Management Basics; Management of Foreign Economic Activity; Analysis of Organization's Performance; Statistics, Finance, Money and Credit; Information Systems in Management; State and Regional Management; Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship and Starting your own Business; Market Infrastructure, Human Security.
Positions that graduates can hold
Bachelor of management is able to perform professional activities in all sectors of the economy (according to the State classifier of professions DC 003: 2010 and DC 009:2010:), in particular: activities of main departments, departments of industrial and agricultural enterprises, organizations and institutions of social sphere; employment agencies; trade of property, brokers (intermediaries) for the purchase and sale of goods, assistant managers and chief administrators in commercial enterprise, technical and sales representatives, travel consultants and organizers; the customs and internal revenue service inspectors; inspectors for social assistance; other government inspectors; professional staff development Director of small enterprises; consulting on commercial activities and management, and etc.
Leading industrial and agricultural enterprises, organizations and institutions in the service sector (Poltava, Poltava region, Ukraine); domestic and foreign scientific institutions and research organizations; Ukrainian and foreign institutions of high education; state and regional authorities; Poltava regional state administration, district state administrations in the Poltava region, territorial communities, public organizations, professional associations, and etc.
Contact information: +380505345070 Olga Komelina
Educational and research Institute of Finance, Economics and Management: http://fem.nupp.edu.ua/
Departments of management and logistics: https://nupp.edu.ua/page/kafedra-menedzhmentu-i-logistiki.html
Contact the Admissions Office for more information
Or in messengers: