Educational program “Marketing”
Field of Study
07 Management and Administration
Subjects of Centralized Entrance Exam 2020
- Ukrainian Language and Literature
- Foreign language or Geography
- Full-time: 11100 UAH per semester
- Distance: 6500 UAH per semester
- External: 5500 UAH per semester
Short Description of the Program
Marketing is an educational and professional program for the training of competent professionals in the specialty 075 "Marketing", which provides knowledge and skills to generate new business development ideas based on identifying solvent needs of consumers. Marketing helps the company to stay afloat, to survive in a fierce struggle with competitors for a place on the market. The marketing specialist can quickly find insufficiently satisfying consumer demands, or form them (for fundamentally new products), develop, manufacture and market new (modernized) products that will satisfy these demands more fully and efficiently than competitors. According to world experience, leadership in the competition is given to those who are most competent in the field of marketing, have methods of its implementation, and can manage it as effectively as possible. Creativity is the main quality of a marketer. Creative is the main, most valuable, and most expensive new economy product.
- Ability to conduct marketing research, to form a marketing information system of enterprises;
- Ability to solve problem situations that arise in the marketing activities of industrial businesses, service organizations, government agencies in market uncertainty and risk;
- Ability to identify, analyze market issues and develop measures to solve them;
- Ability to show initiative and independence in different situations, to critically evaluate phenomena and market processes;
- Ability to form a system of marketing communicators to influence the consumer and support the enterprise interaction with its internal and external environment;
- Ability to use the information and digital technologies in the marketing activities enterprises management in various economy sectors.
Possibilities for studying and training abroad
Students have a unique opportunity to participate in “dual degree” programs at the University of Greenwich (London, UK), Opole University (Poland), Shandong University of Technology (China), Renmin University (China), summer economics schools based on Bialystok Technological University. University (Poland); to pass educational, language and industrial practice at the Brandenburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany), Bialystok Polytechnic.
Main disciplines of professional training
Marketing; Start-up marketing; Commodity market infrastructure; Introduction to the specialty; Consumer's behavior; Marketing product policy; Marketing pricing; Social marketing; Marketing communications; Logistics; E-commerce; Marketing researches; Industry marketing.
Positions that graduates can hold
Marketer-analyst, trend-watcher; product marketer; geo-marketer; promoter; account-manager (customer service manager), trade-marketer; digital strategist; advertising manager; contextual advertising specialist; creator; E-mail marketer; Internet marketer, SMM manager; PR manager; copywriter; brand manager.
University of Greenwich (London, UK), Brandenburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany), Bialystok University of Technology (Poland), University of Mons (Mons, Belgium), JSC "Dominik", LLC "Nova Poshta", PJSC "Poltava Machine-Building Plant”, PJSC“ "Poltavpyvo" Company”, PJSC “Poltava Oil Extraction Plant - Kernel Group”, PJSC “Poltava Medical Glass Factory”, LLC "TAVAGROINVEST”, PJSC “Poltava Automotive Factory”, LLC "Dovzhenko Agricultural company", all-Ukrainian association "Poltavaelectro".
Contact the Admissions Office for more information
Or in messengers: