Educational program “Marketing”
Field of Study
07 Management and Administration
- Centralized Foreign language Entrance Exam
- Professional Entrance Exam
- Additional Entrance Exam (for students with a Bachelor’s degree in another specialty)
- Full-time: 14450 UAH per semester
- Distance: 7500 UAH per semester
- External: 6850 UAH per semesterr
Short Description of the Program
Marketing is an educational and professional program for the training of competent professionals in the specialty 075 “Marketing”, which provides knowledge and skills to generate new business development ideas based on identifying solvent needs of consumers. Marketing helps the company to stay afloat, to survive in a fierce struggle with competitors for a place on the market. The marketing specialist can quickly find insufficiently satisfying consumer demands, or form them (for fundamentally new products), develop, manufacture and market new (modernized) products that will satisfy these demands more fully and efficiently than competitors. According to world experience, leadership in the competition is given to those who are most competent in the field of marketing, have methods of its implementation, and can manage it as effectively as possible. Creativity is the main quality of a marketer. Creative is the main, most valuable, and most expensive new economy product.
The advantages of the educational program for specialists in the specialty 075 "Marketing" are the formation of competent professionals who are capable:
- to generate new ideas for business development based on identifying solvent consumer needs;
- to be able to use professionally important technologies in segmentation methods and positioning types; use business portfolio management models of the company; determine the opportunities and directions of the company's real growth; choose the marketing competitive strategies.
- to be able to evaluate the market situation and sustainable competitive advantages of the enterprise;
- to choose the most effective company's areas of growth; develop marketing competitive strategies.
- to use a foreign language to ensure effective scientific and professional marketing activities;
- to solve the problem of building communications with consumers and target audiences, create own brand name, develop a basic concept of advertising policy, as well as attracte partners and investors.
- to apply in practice the analysis methods, creativity, and innovation in branding, taking into account the peculiarities of branding in different industries and areas of activity, as well as in different cultural environments.
Possibilities for studying and training abroad
Students have a unique opportunity to participate in «dual degree» programs at the University of Greenwich (London, UK), Opole University (Poland), Shandong University of Technology (China), Renmin University (China), summer economics schools based on Bialystok Technological University. University (Poland); to pass educational, language and industrial practice at the Brandenburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany), Bialystok Polytechnic.
Main disciplines of professional training
Strategic Marketing; Logistics Management; Advertising Management; Marketing Management; Business Protocol; Brand Management; Global Economy; Research Methodology; Distribution Marketing Policy; Business Planning; Marketing Innovation
Positions that graduates can hold
1475 Marketing managers (administrators); 1475 Marketing Manager; 1475.3 Market research and public opinion manager; 1475.3 Head of Market and Public Opinion Research Division; 1475.4 Managers (administrators) for business and management; 1475.4 Logistics Manager; 1475.4 Supply Manager; 1475.4 Sales Manager; 1475.4 Public Relations Manager; 1475.4 Foreign Economic Activity Manager; 1476.1 Advertising managers (administrators); 1476.1 Advertising Manager; 23 Teachers; 241 Professionals in the field of civil service, marketing, business efficiency, financial activities, rationalization of production and intellectual property
University of Greenwich (London, UK), Brandenburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany), Bialystok University of Technology (Poland), University of Mons (Mons, Belgium), JSC "Dominik", LLC "Nova Poshta", PJSC "Poltava Machine-Building Plant”, PJSC“ "Poltavpyvo" Company”, PJSC “Poltava Oil Extraction Plant - Kernel Group”, PJSC “Poltava Medical Glass Factory”, LLC "TAVAGROINVEST”, PJSC “Poltava Automotive Factory”, LLC "Dovzhenko Agricultural company", all-Ukrainian association "Poltavaelectro".
Institute web-page: http://fem.nupp.edu.ua/
Contact the Admissions Office for more information
Or in messengers: