Educational Program “Business Economics”
Field of Study
07 Management and Administration
076 Entrepreneurship, Trade and Exchange Activities
Subjects of Centralized Entrance Exam 2020
- Ukrainian Language
- Foreign Language or Geography
- Full-time: 16500 UAH per year
- Distance: 12000 UAH per year
- External: 9500 UAH per year
Short Description of the Program
“Business Economics” is a new educational and professional program for the training of competent specialists in the specialty 076 “Entrepreneurship, trade and exchange activities”, which provides knowledge and skills in organizing and modeling your own business, creating and developing innovations and start-up projects, conducting effective business activity in various spheres of economy, industry, trade and exchange activity with use of traditional and newest methods of management, acquisition of practical skills of work on platforms of stock, currency and commodity exchanges.
Training of students in the educational and professional program “Business Economics” is carried out to perform in the future organizational and managerial, commercial, analytical activities in the field of economics, entrepreneurship, trade and exchange activities. Students study a range of disciplines on the organization and management of business, manufacturing, trade and commercial activities.
- Ability to implement the general functions of enterprise management;
- An organic combination of the study of economics and law, entrepreneurship, management and information and computer technology, as well as a number of "social" disciplines that cover the theory and practice of socio-economic relations and business communication;
- Ability to establish and develop own business in the field of production and trade, provide quality services and carry out operations on commodity exchanges;
- Functional, analytical and informational preparation of draft decisions;
- Operational management of primary units - linear (main activity) or functional (preparatory and ancillary activities), as well as independent organizations, which mostly do not have a management staff.
Possibilities for studying and training abroad
Full support for all forms of international academic mobility is enshrined in the “Regulations on the implementation procedure of students' academic mobility right”, according to which the University recognizes equivalent and recalculates student learning outcomes in foreign partner universities, using the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System or assessment system of academic achievements adopted in the partner university's country.
Specialty students may study in double degree programs, which implies obtaining simultaneously diplomas of the National University “Yuri Kondratyuk Poltava Polytechnic” and:
- Greenwich University (London, the United Kingdom) – in educational level “Bachelor”;
- Bialystok University of Technology (Bialystok, Poland) – in educational level “Master”.
Students also have ample opportunities for internships at the Bialystok University of Technology, summer internships (UK, Poland, Turkey), summer schools, participation in academic mobility programs KA Erasmus + International Credit Mobility, DAAD, Fulbright Program, as well as in other partner universities:
- Poland: Wrocław University of Science and Technology, Poznań University of Technology, Opole University of Technology, Warsaw University of Technology;
- China: China University of Petroleum (Beijing), Beijing Institute of Technology, Lanzhou University of Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology;
- Germany: University of Applied Sciences (Brandenburg), University of Applied Sciences (Lubeck);
- Belgium: University of Mons.
Main disciplines of professional training
Basics of Entrepreneurial Activity; Accounting; Marketing; Entrepreneurship Economics; Prices and Pricing; Logistics; Basics of Exchange Activity; Trade Economics; Business Analysis; Innovative Entrepreneurship; Planning and Organization of Production Activities; Costs Management; Basics of Commodity Science; HR; Business Planning; Substantiation of Business Decisions and Risk Assessment; Investment; Insurance; Industry Markets Analysis; Internal Economic Mechanism of Enterprises Functioning; Business Evaluation; Enterprise Capital: Formation and Use; Business Entities Budgeting; Information Systems and Technologies in Trade; E-commerce; Services Market; Advertising and Promotional Activities; Business Consulting; Stock Market.
Positions that graduates can hold
Financial and Trade Specialists, Commercial Service Agents and Trading Brokers, Management Technicians, State Inspectors, Food and Processing Industry Specialists, Stock Exchange Specialist, Corporate Management Specialist, Asset Management Specialist, Securities Trading Organizing Specialist, Real Estate Agent, Commercial Agent, Sales Representative, Appraiser (Expert Valuation), Buyer, Trade Inspector, Credit, Collector, Commodity Expert, Sales Specialist, Customs Clearance Agent, Human Resources Organizer, Economist, Enterprises Manager, State Inspector, Auditor, State Tax Inspector, Customs Inspector, Goods Sale Brokers.
Main places of work: state organizations, industrial enterprises, construction enterprises, agricultural firms, stock exchanges, trade and insurance companies, production and trade enterprises, hotel and restaurant business institutions, consumer protection societies, customs authorities, consulting companies, public administration and local self-government bodies .
LLC “Nova Poshta”; PJSC “Poltava Machine-Building Plant”; PJSC “Firm “Poltavpyvo””; PJSC “Poltava Oil Extraction Plant - Kernel Group”; LLC “Delta-Product”; LLC “Torhindustriia”; PE “Universam-Poltava”; PE “Proton”; PJSC “Poltava Medical Glass Plant”; LLC “TAVAAGROINVEST”; LLC “Energiia Komfortu”; PJSC “Poltava Automobile Assembly Plant”; PE “Minimaxi”; TDV “Novoivaniv Sugar Factory”; PE “Lanniv Sugar Factory”; LLC “Dovzhenko Agrofirm”
36011, Poltava, Pershotravnevyj Ave. 24
National University “Poltava Yuri Kondratyuk Politechnic”, Department of Economics, Entrepreneurship and Marketing
Buiding «А», auditorium 108-а
Contact the Admissions Office for more information
Or in messengers: