Educational Program “Entrepreneurship, Trade and Exchange Activities”
Field of Study
07 Management and Administration
076 Entrepreneurship, Trade and Exchange Activities
Entrepreneurship, Trade and Exchange Activities
- Common Entrance Foreign Language Exam
- Full-time: 14450 UAH per semester
- Distance: 7500 UAH per semester
- External: 6850 UAH per semester
Short Description of the Program
Graduates of the specialty 076 "Entrepreneurship, trade and exchange activities" in this educational and professional program are competitive professionals in many areas of economics, because the acquired knowledge and skills have a wide range of applications: from material production – to services, from private business – to multinational corporations , from the management of enterprise operational processes – to the development and implementation of effective vectors of investment and innovative business development.
The training of students in the educational and professional program is carried out to perform in the future organizational and managerial, commercial, analytical and research activities in the field of economics, entrepreneurship, trade and marketing. Students study a range of disciplines on the organization and management of business, manufacturing, trade and commercial activities
- Ability to initiate and implement innovative ideas and investment decisions, perform general and specialized functions of enterprise management;
- Organic combination of study of analytical, communication, operational, strategic and information-computer technologies and systems of effective management of the enterprise in the domestic and international markets.
- Ability to establish and develop own business in the field of production and trade, provide quality services and carry out operations on commodity exchanges.
- Operational management of primary units - linear (main activity) or functional (preparatory and auxiliary activities), as well as independent organizations, which mostly do not have a management staff;
- In-depth knowledge and practical skills of enterprise asset management on stock, commodity and currency exchanges and investment resources of enterprises in international markets.
Possibilities for studying and training abroad
Full support for all forms of international academic mobility is enshrined in the “Regulations on the implementation procedure of students' academic mobility right”, according to which the University recognizes equivalent and recalculates student learning outcomes in foreign partner universities, using the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System or assessment system of academic achievements adopted in the partner university's country.
Specialty students may study in double degree programs, which implies obtaining simultaneously diplomas of the National University “Yuri Kondratyuk Poltava Polytechnic” and:
- Greenwich University (London, the United Kingdom) – in educational level “Bachelor”;
- Bialystok University of Technology (Bialystok, Poland) – in educational level “Master”.
Students also have ample opportunities for internships at the Bialystok University of Technology, summer internships (UK, Poland, Turkey), summer schools, participation in academic mobility programs KA Erasmus + International Credit Mobility, DAAD, Fulbright Program, as well as in other partner universities:
- Poland: Wrocław University of Science and Technology, Poznań University of Technology, Opole University of Technology, Warsaw University of Technology;
- China: China University of Petroleum (Beijing), Beijing Institute of Technology, Lanzhou University of Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology;
- Germany: University of Applied Sciences (Brandenburg), University of Applied Sciences (Lubeck);
- Belgium: University of Mons.
Main disciplines of professional training
Business Diagnostics; Project Management; Business Competitiveness; Enterprise Potential Management; Portfolio Theories of Financial Investment Management; Riscology and Insurance; Comprehensive Training Course: Start-up; Enterprise Innovative Development; Business Entities Accounting Automation; Financial Management; Firm Pricing Strategies; Intermediary Enterprises Commercial Activity.
Positions that graduates can hold
- 2441.1 Researchers (Economics)
- 2441.2 Economist
- 2441.2 / 25371 Sales Economist; Economist in international trade
- 2441.2 / 25393 Expert on foreign economic issues; Entrepreneurship Efficiency Consultant; Investment Analyst
- 2419.2 Innovation professional; Public Procurement Specialist; Entrepreneurship Efficiency Specialist; Specialist of Market Expanding Methods; Commodity Market Research Analyst
- 2447 Professionals in Project and Program management
Main places of work: industrial enterprises, construction enterprises, agricultural firms, stock exchanges, trade and insurance companies, wholesale and retail trade enterprises, hotel and restaurant business establishments, consumer protection societies, consulting companies, state and scientific organizations, public administration and local self-government bodies , private entrepreneurship, individuals – entrepreneurs
LLC “Stock Company “ASSA”; LLC “Nova Poshta”; PJSC “Poltava Machine-Building Plant”; PJSC “Firm “Poltavpyvo””; PJSC “Poltava Oil Extraction Plant - Kernel Group”; LLC “Delta-Product”; LLC “Torhindustriia”; PE “Universam-Poltava”; PE “Proton”; PJSC “Poltava Medical Glass Plant”; LLC “TAVAAGROINVEST”; LLC “Energiia Komfortu”; PJSC “Poltava Automobile Assembly Plant”; PE “Minimaxi”; TDV “Novoivaniv Sugar Factory”; PE “Lanniv Sugar Factory”; LLC “Dovzhenko Agrofirm“
36011, Poltava, Pershotravnevyj Ave. 24
National University “Poltava Yuri Kondratyuk Politechnic”, Department of Economics, Entrepreneurship and Marketing
Buiding «А», auditorium 108-а
Contact the Admissions Office for more information
Or in messengers: