Educational Program “Computer Science”
Field of Study
12 Information Technology
122 Computer Science
Subjects of Centralized Entrance Exam 2021
- Ukrainian Language
- Physics or Foreign language
- Full-time: 11100 UAH per semester
Short Description of the Program
The main purpose of the University’s educational activity in the specialism “Computer Science” on the educational level of Bachelor is a professional training of specialists able to: conduct theoretical and experimental research in the field of computer science; apply Mathematicsematical methods and algorithmic principles in modeling, design, development and maintenance of information technology; develop, implement and maintain analysis and data processing intelligence system for organizational, technical, natural and socio-economic systems.
Specialists who graduated from this specialism are engaged in the development of software models of object environments; solving tasks related to recognition, prediction, classification and identification of objects with the application of such methods as computational intelligence, machine learning and fuzzy data processing, genetic and evolutionary programming.
- Combination of competencies in the field of information technology;
- Focus on deep special training of professionals who are able to formulate and solve practical problems in their professional activity using fundamental and special applied methods of computer science;
- Opportunity to continue education at the second (Master's) level of higher education and acquire additional qualifications in the system of postgraduate education;
- No less than 50 percent of educational program is aimed at learning general and professional knowledge;
- The amount of practical training for the entire studying period is no lees than 180 hours;
- Training of highly qualified professionals at a high methodological and professional level.
Possibilities for studying and training abroad
International programs: https://international.nupp.edu.ua/;
Main disciplines of professional training
Algorithmization and Procedural Programming; Object-Oriented Programming, Databases; Introduction to Artificial Intelligence; Web Programming and Web Design; Software Products Creation Technology; System Analysis; Information Protection Technologies; Distributed Computing Systems and Cloud Technologies; System Modeling; IT Project Management; Design of Information Systems; Computer Circuitry and Architecture; Computer Networks; Software Testing and Quality Estimation Methods; Discrete Structures and Computer Mathematics; Microsoft.NET Technologies; Computer Aided Design Technologies; Mobile Application Development Technologies; Modern Programming Languages; Neural Networks; Simulation Modeling of Systems; Software Product Management.
Positions that graduates can hold
Software development professional; IT professional; Software development and testing professional.
IT company “NIX Solutions”, Kharkiv https://www.nixsolutions.com/
IT company “Dijicode”, Poltava https://mydigicode.com/
“Beetroot Academy Poltava” https://beetroot.academy/locations/poltava/
University web-site link: http://itm.nupp.edu.ua/
Department web-page link: https://nupp.edu.ua/page/kafedra-kompyuternikh-ta-informatsiynikh-tekhnologiy-i-sistem.html
Contact the Admissions Office for more information
Or in messengers: