Educational Program “Computer Science”
Field of Study
12 Information Technology
122 Computer Science
- Foreign Language Common Entrance Exam
- Full-time: 14450 UAH per semester
- Distance: 8500 UAH per semester
Short Description of the Program
The main purpose of the University’s educational activity in the specialism “Computer Science” on the educational level of master is professional training of specialists who have in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge and skills in the methodology of scientific activity based on the application of computer science methods that will contribute to graduate’s mobility on the labor market and also, in their professional activity, will enable them to efficiently solve problems of the appropriate level focused on research, design problems solving, deployment, integration, testing, implementation and operation of computer systems and technologies in various fields of economic activity.
Professionals Specialists who graduated from this specialism are engaged in modeling of neurocomputer systems; design and further operation of control systems; building models of intelligent information systems for experiments’ realization and analysis; developing corporate level systems; managing IT projects.
- The Educational program puts its emphasis on in-depth knowledge in the field of IT project management, as well as the ability to apply it in order to design information systems;
- The program focuses on scientific researches with a large component of communicational and interpersonal skills in native and foreign languages as well as on modern scientific advances in informatics and computer technology;
- The program provides professional training of computer systems analysts while taking into the account the requirements for quality, reliability, production characteristics. Program’s regular updating allows it to take into account the trends of progressive development of information technology;
- Opportunity to continue education at the third (educational and scientific) level of higher education and acquire additional qualifications in the system of postgraduate education;
- No less than 35 percent of educational program is aimed at learning general and professional knowledge;
Possibilities for studying and training abroad
International programs: https://international.nupp.edu.ua/;
Main disciplines of professional training
Machine Learning; Software Testing and Quality Estimation Methods; Methods and Tools of Data and Knowledge Engineering; Theory of Database and Knowledge Systems; Theory and Methods of Decision Making; Genetic Algorithms; Elements of Fuzzy Set Theory; Knowledge Engineering, Distribution of Data and Knowledge Repositories; Data Mining; Statistics Data Miner; Business Process Modeling and Their Risk Analysis Methods; Corporate Governance Information Technologies.
Positions that graduates can hold
Database administrator; Data administrator; Access administrator; System administrator; Computer systems analyst; Operating and application software analyst; Computer software engineer; Programming Engineer; Programmer (database); Application programmer; Computer application engineer.
IT company “NIX Solutions”, Kharkiv https://www.nixsolutions.com/
IT company “Dijicode”, Poltava https://mydigicode.com/
“Beetroot Academy Poltava” https://beetroot.academy/locations/poltava/
University web-site link: http://itm.nupp.edu.ua/
Department web-page link: https://nupp.edu.ua/page/kafedra-kompyuternikh-ta-informatsiynikh-tekhnologiy-i-sistem.html
Contact the Admissions Office for more information
Or in messengers: