Educational program "Oil and Gas Engineering and Technology"
Field of Study
18 Production and Technology
185 Oil and Gas Engineering and Technology
Oil and Gas Engineering and Technology
Subjects of Centralized Entrance Exam 2020
- Ukrainian Language and Literature
- Full-time: 9000 UAH per semester
- Distance: 7250 UAH per semester
- External: 5500 UAH per semester
Short Description of the Program
Higher education in the field of study 18 “Production and Technology” on 185 “Oil and Gas Engineering and Technology” specialism, with an emphasis on forming and developing professionalism in the field of oil and gas engineering and technology; studying theoretical and methodological principals of project design management, production and repairing elements and connections of petroleum equipment, resolution of technological tasks in oil and gas production. High level of the specialists’ practical training is provided by the developed international cooperation in scientific and educational fields and in specialized laboratories. The education provided in the field of oil and gas technology is based on developing students professional and creative skills in resolving issues in oil and gas field, technology of oil and gas drilling and production, drilling and petroleum equipment reparation and use in production; the level of students’ training will provide them with the right to continue their education with a goal of obtaining the highest qualification levels and academic degrees.
- Life-long learning to improve professional and other skills.
- Opportunity to continue the training on the next higher educational level (Master’s).
- Opportunity to continue the training on the next higher educational level (Master’s) based on the Cross Entry system on any specialism in any field, if not prohibited by law, if the entrance exams are passed successfully.
- Provided cooperation with leading higher educational establishments of Ukraine to organize student, tutor and administrative staff exchange, according to cooperation agreements.
- Higher educational institution provides cooperation with European universities to organize student, tutor and administrative staff exchange as part of international credit mobility programs.
- Foreign students’ education is provided on general conditions with additional language courses
Possibilities for studying and training abroad
International programs: Erasmus+; Etwinning Plus; Horizon2020;
University Of Helsinki Program for International Students in Finland; Degree Completion Grants for International Students at Universität Hamburg in Germany; Additive Manufacturing – Postdoctoral Appointee, Brunel University London Phd Studentship for UK, EU and International Students; Additive Manufacturing - Postdoctoral Appointe;
Dual Diploma programs: Azerbaijan Oil and Industry University
Main disciplines of professional training
Methods and Technology of Oil and Gas Production; Well Surveying and Testing; Petroleum Geology and Geophysics, Research Data Interpretation; Hydrocarbon Field Development and Underground Deposit Production; Fundamentals of Production Automation; Well Completion and Development; Hydrocarbon Production Intensification Theory; Rock Formation Mechanics; Petroleum Geology and Geophysics; Hydraulic Units and Compressors; Fundamentals of Oil and Gas Field Production Methods; Machinery and Equipment for Well Drilling; Machinery and Equipment for Oil and Gas Production; Technical Diagnostics and Reasonable Exploitation of Drilling and Petroleum Equipment; Setting up Drilling and Oil and Gas Equipment; Oil and Gas Machinery Reparation Technology.
Positions that graduates can hold
The characteristic feature of education and training program “Heat-Power Engineering” is its interdisciplinary nature, providing the graduates with an opportunity to obtain competency in different professional fields. It will provide young specialists with an opportunity to become compatible and adapt to the dynamic job market, become one of the heat-power engineering professionals and take such positions according to the National Classification of Ukraine «Occupational Classification»; DC 003: 2010 // State Committee for Technical Regulation and Consumer Policy of Ukraine. - K. 2010:
- 3115 – Rig mechanic,
- 3115 – Site mechanic,
- 3115 – Drilling and mining mechanic;
- 3117 – Drilling technician,
- 3117 – Oil and gas production technician,
- 3117 – Petroleum pipeline technician,
- 3117 – Gas facilities equipment technician,
- 3117 – Oil and gas handling technician.
Ukrgasvydobuvannya, Ukrnafta, DTEK oil and gas, Schlumberger Ukraine, Weatherford Ukraine, Burova Tekhnika, Geo Synthesis Engineering, Ukrnaukaheozentr, Naukanaftohaz, UkrNDIHaz, Poltava Petroleum Company, Geo-Alliance Group, Ukrnefteburenie.
Educational and Research Institute of Oil and Gas – https://nupp.edu.ua/page/navchalno-naukoviy-institut-nafti-i-gazu.html
Address: Poltava, Pershotravnevyj Ave. 24. F Building, rooms 121, 122, 123
Institute facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/fngp.pntu/
For further information contact the Admissions Office:
Or in messengers: